Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kids Drive Me Crazy

    Today is Sunday.  We always go to church on Sundays, but didn't go today because we didn't have the gas to get there.   I put the kids down at noon, their normal nap time, and sat down to watch a sermon online.  They didn't go to sleep.
    The first time I went up there Trina and Nina had found zip lock bags and were filling them with water and taking them to Phoenix's room to pour it on the floor. I busted their bottoms and sent them to bed.  This is when I notice Trina has taken the toilet paper torn to bits. So she was told it would all be cleaned up when she got up from her nap.  I was downstairs trying to listen to the Lord's word and managed for about 5 minutes. Then I hear them in the bathroom again. Trina had found another bag for water and Nina was helping her fill it up. So I smacked their hands and told them if they get out of bed then they would get a spanking again.  I really hate spanking them but I have tried everything else and sometimes it is the only thing that gets the point across that something they are doing is wrong.
    Since their nap where they didn't sleep they have been doing well. Though they are aggravating each other they haven't been worse than normal.  They cleaned their rooms and are currently playing with the baby. The only one driving me crazy now is my son. He is potty training and though he knows when he potty's he doesn't try.  He poops and pees on my floor and I am constantly cleaning up after him.  I am going to have the cleanest floors if he keeps this up. They will be clean because I have been and will continue to clean them every single day till he quites this. 
    On the upside we are going to Sea World next weekend.  That should be a blast.  The places we are close to are one of the few things I like about California.  I enjoy the Zoo, Safari Park and Sea World.  Plus there are several museums to take the kids to also.  I hope the girls are good so I can go.  We told them if they don't listen this week they cant go and I will stay home with them while their Daddy takes their baby brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment