Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1

    My name is Debra. I am the busy mother of 4 wonderful children. My husband is in the US Marine Corps, and we are very proud of him. I am a very disorganized person and have a hard time keeping a schedule that works for us because of this. So my life is very crazy.  This blog is to write about my life and my kids, mostly the later. I hope this will help me think more about how I am raising them and to distress after a very long day.  Enough about me now let me introduce my children.

    Trina is my oldest. At 5 years old she thinks she knows everything. She has a mouth like a teenager and the attitude to match. It drives me crazy. But on the other hand she is extremely smart. I know it sounds like bragging but its just the truth. Trina hasn't started Kindergarten yet because she was born at the end of December in 2005. She is currently enrolled in an Early Enrollment Kindergarten home school program I found. She started this month. She is bored with her math because she already knows it and I have her do like 3 lessons a day now at least till we find something she cant do. She can read several words though she doesn't yet get how to mix the letter sounds but she can read words. I don't get it. If she trys hard she can count to a hundred with only help with twenty, thirty and so on. She knows the rest. So she is scary smart. When Trina puts her mind to it she is the best child you will ever meet. She is polite and helpful and just all around delightful, when she wants to be. Trina can sing like an angel. She loves music and is almost always singing and dancing. It is so cute. She loves being a big sister but hates the responsibility that comes with being the oldest. But we try to give her more privilege's to. That way she sees the benefits.
   
    Nina is my secound child. She followed her sister a little over a year later. She is my gentel, and sweet child. She is very tender hearted. She is a great child 99.9% of the time. She is kind to everyone and crys at the simplest things. Nina does have a problem with tearing things up. She has poured formula out, tore things up and colored all over the walls since she was two and has not stopped yet. She never has an idea why she does it. Everytime I ask her she says I dont know. She just does it all the time. No matter how I punish her, or how much extra time, attention and talking I give her she just does it. But all kids have to thier faults I guess.

   Phoenix is my third child and only son. He followed Nina by 2 years. Phoenix came really fast. I went into labor at 6 in the morning and he was born at 830 in the morning. He was born with kidneys that function strangely but they work for him. We have to keep an eye on that. He is a very sweet boy. His favorite thing is cars and his Scout puppy.  The only problems we are currently having is that he calls me baby instead of Mommy. He gets it from his Daddy who calls me baby all the time.

   My last child was a suprise. She is 9 months old next week. Her name is Angel. She is a sweet baby and is very sweet. She recently changed her schedule and stays up all night. I am so tired trying to be awake for all of them. My other kids get up at 6 am in the morning and Angel stays up till 2 am in the morning. I hope she gets back to a normal schedule. But other than that she is a very clingy normal baby that loves to be held by her mommy and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment