Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines Thoughts

    I am going to be busy for the next week or two.  Valentine's Day is coming up I have been thinking about what I hope for my kids to find in a relationship when they are way older.  Here is what I have come up with.
    For my girls, I hope they find someone as thoughtful and loving as their father is to me.  He always does things for me that he doesn't have too.  He always puts me first and makes me smile even when I am sad. He treats me like I am the most special thing in the world.  He shows me how much he loves me and never would raise a hand to me.  I want that for them. 
    I hope my son is like his father with his wife.  I hope his wife appreciates him and treats him with respect.  I want her to feel like he is the most important thing in the world.  I hope all my children have spouses that are kind and loving.  I want them to be happy.  I use husband and wife for them but if they are happy with whoever they decide to share their lives with I will be happy.  I wouldn't mind having lots of grand babies though.
    I know it will be along time before I have to deal with this.  It was what I was thinking about today.  I hope they are happy and find lots of love. They are my pride and joy.  Their father is the love of my life.  What I have is rare and beautiful.  I want that for them.  I am a very lucky woman to have such wonderful children and a very special, amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment